Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Ellie | My Everyday Makeup



Today I wanted to do a little post sharing with you the makeup I am currently using on a daily bases. In the mornings I don't want to faff about with my makeup- I can't be the only one, am I right ladies? so I try to keep my everyday routine simple and minimal. And as the sunny weather starts rolling in (fingers crossed), I think you can get away with wearing a lighter amount of makeup and neutral shades, but still adding a bit of colour with a bright blush. And I feel as though my face looks a bit fresher - which I love! 

These are the products I’m currently using!

- Prep & Base-
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
No7 Skin Illuminator
Rimmel London Match Perfection - Light Porcelain 
Rimmel London Wake Me up Concealer
bareMinerals READY SPF 20 Foundation - R170

- Eyes & Eyebrows -
L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara 
L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Black Intense
no7 stay perfect eyeshadow - mink
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - 004 Black/Brown 

- Cheeks -
Top Shop Blush - Afternoon tea 

- Lips -
Maybelline Baby Lips - Peppermint

 Hope you enjoyed this little insight into my makeup bag. If you want us to review any of these products comment down below. And if you would like to read Daisy's everyday makeup routine click here
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment