Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Daisy - My Lipstick collection

Recently I had a huge lipstick clear-out. I'm constantly buying them and my collection got a bit unmanageable so I got rid of about 3/4 of them (including the majority of my high-end lippies, it was hard for me!); I gave them away to family and friends or just chucked them away.

Anyway, I thought I’d show you what I’ve got left.




My colour wheel (sorry about my messy writing) keep in mind this picture is slightly washed out.


L-R on pic 1

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting perfection in 01 - deep red, glossy finish

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Perfection in 03 - brown/pink nude, classic finish

Max Factor lipstick in 170 Truly Toffee - Burnt Orange, classic finish

Bourjous Rouge Edition in 04 - Pink with brown undertones, slightly glossy

Maybelline coloursenstional in 240 Galactic Mauve - purple pink with golden glitter running through, sheer, balmy finish

Seventeen pure colour lipstick in Eastern Rose - Deep pink/red, creamy finish

Revlon Lip Butter in 047 Pink Lemonade - pale/pastel   pink/peach, glossy, sheer but buildable finish 

Revlon Lip Butter in 080 Strawberry Shortcake - traditional pink, glossy, sheer but buildable finish

Topshop Lips in Rio Rio - Bright red/orange, matte finish

Topshop Lips in All About Me - Bright pink/red, Matte finish

Topshop Lips in Innocent - traditional pink, glossy finish

Mac Lustre in Milan Mode - bright pink with glitter, sheer but buildable, balmy/glossy finish

So there you have it, I'm going to wrap this post up.
I hope you enjoyed that!
Cheerio

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment