Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

Daisy | My Everyday Makeup





For my everyday regime I try and keep to neutral products as it is most natural. These are the products that I would use if I wasn't doing anything special but still wanted a full face of of make up and I thought I would share them with you. Enjoy x


1. Prep and base




L-R: Estee Lauder Day wear, Maybelline Baby Skin Primer, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (Light Porcelain), Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair) 

2. Cheeks 

L-R: Sleek Face Contour Kit (Light), Topshop Cream Blush(Afternoon Tea)

3. Eyes and Brows



Roughly L-R: Urban Decay Naked 1 Pallet, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner, Lancome Le Crayon Kohl (no. 1 Noir/Black), Collection (little mix) Clear Mascara (For Eyebrows), Maybelline Eyeshadow (chocolate chip) (for Eyebrows), Max Factor Willd Mega Volume Mascara


4. Lips


L-R: Mac Lip Pencil (In Anticipation), Benefit Lipgloss (Fauxmance), Bourjous Rouge Edition Lipstick (no. 04)

Thankyou for reading 
Cheerio
-x-

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12141655/?claim=4rra55g97sx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment